Double Blooming Alfresco Amaryllis in Bamboo Planter - Goody
Free Shipping on the Double Blooming Alfresco Amaryllis in Sustainably Sourced Bamboo Planter! And Free Acrylic "Grow Joy" Gift tag with each purchase.
Be the Gift Giving Hero with the Desktop Double Blooming Alfresco Amaryllis Garden. The amaryllis has long been considered the perfect indoor flower and we think it is the perfect desktop accessory. It is easy to care for, fun to watch grow, and a reminder that we will all grow through the holidays, no matter how hectic they seem.
The Desktop Alfresco Amaryllis Garden arrives already planted in custom soil that will provide the South African Amaryllis bulb all the nutrients it needs to thrive. This Alfresco Amaryllis presents giant bright white blooms, with flowers spanning 6-10 inches across. Our double flowering Alfresco Amaryllis Garden will add majesty to any setting at home or the office.
Growing up to 12+ inches in height, each bulb usually produces 2-3 stems with 5-8 flowers per stem and takes on average 6-8 weeks to bloom.
The Alfresco Amaryllis bulbs come fully planted in either our signature Bamboo planter or our new cement planter. Each includes a tray to catch any excess moisture.
As the gift giver of the Desktop Double Blooming Alfresco Amaryllis, you can expect to receive lots of pictures from anyone you gift.
“The blooms just keep on coming” Bitsy- Houston Texas
“The kids measure its growth every day, the perfect advent flower” Staci- Fairfax Virginia “My garden has bloomed again, for a third time, it is blooming more often than we get to chat these days, let’s fix that.” Paula, NY, NY
The Garden Details:
- One Alfresco Double Blooming Amaryllis Bulb from South Africa
- A reusable planter, you can choose between the Bamboo or Cement Desktop Planter
- Planter Insert, and tray
- Each Planter is approximately 5” x 5”
- Grow Pro support for questions
- Free Acrylic "Grow Joy” Gift Tag (Value $5)
Care is easy for the Alfresco Amaryllis Garden.
Watering- When the soil feels dry to the touch water the soil, not the bulb (approximately ¼ cup per week). When the bloom appears, your amaryllis will need more frequent watering, up to 2-3 times per week.
Placement- Display your Alfresco Amaryllis Garden away from drafts in a bright room, but not in direct sunlight. Amaryllis prefer temperatures in the range of 60 – 70 degrees F.
Growth- Once the amaryllis is in full bloom, keep it at a cool room temperature with bright, indirect light. Rotate the pot every few days to help keep the stems growing straight.
You might like to add on:
Tropical Desktop Garden Refresh $30
Keep the Desktop planter in bloom with the add on of the Tropical Garden Refresh.
Once the amaryllis bulbs have finished blooming your gift recipient can redeem the Tropical Garden Refresh.
The Tropical Garden Refresh includes:
- 2 Small Tropical Plants
- A Tropical Garden Mister
- Custom Blended Tropical Plant Soil
- Plant Nutrients
- Green Aeration Mat
- Grow Pro Support
Prep time: 15 minutes
Be the Gift Giving Hero with a gift that keeps on giving.
- MCMyra C.Verified BuyerReviewingMarbled Lilac Swirl Waxed Amaryllis Bulb, Sovereign BloomI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoWaxed Amaryllis Bulbs
They are always healthy and produce multiple stems of blooms. I am sending a picture of a white waxed bulb I ordered before the lilac swirl ones. They have bloom stalks but have not bloomed yet.
- MMaryReviewingBowl of Amaryllis BloomsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSimply Gorgeous!
I have never had an amaryllis that had 15 blooms before! So beautiful! I hope I can keep it healthy and replicate it again next year!
- LLarisa N.Verified ReviewerReviewingDouble Blooming Alfresco Amaryllis in Bamboo PlanterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAwesome
- MEMickee E.Verified BuyerReviewingMarbled Lilac Swirl Waxed Amaryllis Bulb, Sovereign BloomI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCalifornia Amaryllis
I was a little uncertain about shipping a plant this way, but my amaryllis bulb arrived perfectly. I have tried waxed bulbs before with mixed success, but in the week it’s been in my house it seems to be flourishing. The flower is not out yet. I cannot wait to see what color it will be. That’s half the fun.
- JMJennifer M.Verified ReviewerReviewingTropical Garden in Bamboo PlanterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat addition to my workspace!
This little garden is a charming addition to my work area. The instructions are clear, and the garden was very easy to put together. Looking forward to a breath of daily mindfulness when I mist the garden each morning.