Pizza Garden Kit With Leafy Greens & Herb Plants
Free Shipping on your complete Pizza Garden. Both your plant collection and customized garden kit are included and will ship for free direct to your door.
October is National Pizza month and no wonder, approximately three billion pizzas are sold in the United States every year, plus an additional one billion frozen pizzas. In a poll of more than 6,000 US adults, Americas favorite pizza topping is pepperoni, other popular additions are mushrooms, onions, and extra cheese. Whatever your pizza preference is, one thing that always makes pizza better is when you can harvest your own fresh herbs or veggies to top off your pie.
Our Pizza Garden for cool weather is curated to grow your favorite herbs and leafy greens. Each kit comes with everything you need for a successful growing season- Grow Bag, coir, custom compost, plant nutrients, plant feeds and a season of Grow Pro which includes fabulous recipes like Arugula Pizza!
So, at your next gathering when Pizza is on the menu don't forget to harvest some freshness right from your patio garden. Everything tastes better when you can say, I grew that.
If you have a location outside that receives six or more hours of daily sun, your garden is positioned for lush growth. The Pizza Garden comes with everything you need for a healthy garden. We are all about gardening success, and a square foot, mobile garden is a great way to get started.
The Pizza Garden includes:
- Portable & reusable 5 gallon grow bag embroidered with "Pizza Garden"
- 4-6 Fully-Rooted herb and vegetable plants matched to your location and season
- Foundation Compost (1 gallon)
- Coir - expands to 3-4 gallons of total growing media
- Soil Primer
- Micro Nutrients
- PH Toner
- 30-day & 60-day feeding
- Seasonal Grow Pro Membership
Gardenuity is a modern way to experience the joys of gardening and the I Grew That feeling. Its a way to engage you in fresh wellness and culinary ideas that you might not have tried had you not grown them yourself.
- MEMickee E.Verified BuyerReviewingTea Garden Kit with PlantsI recommend this productRated 5 stars21 hours agoThirsty plants
The coir took a lot more time and water to hydrate then the instructions said. The rest of the planting went well and the plants took in a lot of water on their first watering. It was all very therapeutic and I am excited to keep them alive. Though I do not know their watering schedule.
- JMJennifer M.Verified ReviewerReviewingTropical Garden in Bamboo PlanterI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGreat addition to my workspace!
This little garden is a charming addition to my work area. The instructions are clear, and the garden was very easy to put together. Looking forward to a breath of daily mindfulness when I mist the garden each morning.
- RJRohanie J.Verified ReviewerReviewingTropical Garden in Bamboo PlanterI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoAwesome Idea and Experience!
I am very delighted to be a part of such an amazing and exciting adventure with my tropical inside or outside garden. I received my plants in great condition and easy to understand planting instructions. To add, the workshops are very helpful and give me a lot of great information about caring for my plants. Thank you gardenuity and the organization that I worked for to making this long-life dream come true.
- BBrendaVerified ReviewerReviewingSome Like It Hot Garden Kit with Pepper PlantsI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoLOVE this company
I enjoy creating with Gardenuity. The quality of their kits are amazing. The customer support is wonderful.
- EEddieVerified ReviewerReviewingSome Like It Hot Garden Kit with Pepper PlantsI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoLet see what happens
Looks like a really nice set up, let’s see how my green thumb is. 🤣