Red Waxed Amaryllis Bulb, White Bloom
Oversized, colorful and self-sustaining, our wax-dipped Valentine Amaryllis bulb blooms require no planting, watering, or care. Each oversized bulb is guaranteed to bloom.
Valentine favorites. The red wax dipped, oversized Amaryllis bulbs are the ideal way to add some style to your desktop, tabletop, and countertop. The Amaryllis is a Valentine classic for good reason. According to Greek Mythology, the Amaryllis means determination, love, and beauty. In Europe, it is commonly given as a gift acknowledging great achievement and continued success.
The perfect gift for colleagues, co-workers, family, and friends this Valentine/Galentine. The oversized amaryllis will typically produce between 8 and 12 blooms.
Blooms within 4-6 weeks on average.
The no water wax amaryllis bulb is dipped in wax and self-contained. No water or care is required for this beautiful bulb to bloom. Each bulb is shipped from cool storage and within a few weeks of arriving, it will begin the bloom. Each bulb will produce one or two flower stalks with 4-6 blooms per stalk.
- One Wax Dipped Amaryllis Bulb - color of WAX is RED
- Bloom appears in 4-6 weeks - flower bloom color is WHITE
- Each bulb will produce one or two flower stalks with up to four blooms per stalk
- Self-contained, no care, water or work needed
- All moisture and nutrients are inside the bulb
- Bulbs are grown in the U.S.A.
- 4 x 4 dia. pre-bloom
- Do not plant
- Do not remove red wax from outside of the bulb
- WVWendy Van B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars20 hours agoGreat gift!
Gave these to my grandma. She’s loving watching them bloom.Was this helpful?
- DSDee s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoBulb
Have ordered several. I love them !Was this helpful?
- NCNicole C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayBest give idea!
I love the waxed amaryllis bulbs! They made the perfect Mother’s Day gift!Was this helpful?
- PMPatrick M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoUnique “must give” gift
These are great. This was bought for my 84-year old aunt. She loves. Way better than traditional flowers. We found this by being gifted a red one at Christmas 2021. We still have hoping for a third bloom cycle. 1st bloom group in January. Pulled dead stem out and got 2nd set in March. Just gifted another three bulbs for other relatives. I’m a non-flower loving guy but these are cool! No brainer. Join the revolution.Was this helpful?
- NWNancy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoSo unique and beautiful!
I love this unique plant. The flowers are starting to appear, and they are lovely.Was this helpful?