Bowl of Amaryllis Blooms
FREE SHIPPING ON A BEAUTIFUL BOWL OF BLOOMS
The simple design of the resin planter beautifully positions the Alfresco Amaryllis blooms to take center stage.
The Alfresco Amaryllis bulbs are decorators favorite for good reason; they produce beautiful, double and sometimes triple pure white flowers that grow 6” across presenting full-petaled white blooms with chartreuse centers. Each bulb usually produces up to 2-3 stems with 5-8 flowers per stem and blooms 4-8 weeks after planting.
The team of experienced growers from South Africa is dedicated to providing the perfect environment for healthy bulb propagation with a focus on healthy bulbs and customer satisfaction. The company is family-owned and is run today by direct descendants from the founders.
The Bowl of Beauty ships planted in a resin planter with custom amaryllis bulb compost, two Alfresco amaryllis bulbs, moss covering, and a care card.
- 2 Alfresco Amaryllis Bulbs
- 6” flowers on 12-14” stems
- Large, double white flowers with chartreuse green centers
- Four to six weeks to bloom after planting
- Prefers bright light
- Blooms in 4-8 weeks
Urban Oasis Planter
The resin finish looks like cement but is light to pick up. After the bulbs bloom, this planter is the perfect place for your seasonal herbs or ornamental flowers.
- Small 12” diam. x 5”H
- Garden weight: 8 pounds
- Drainage hole
- WVWendy Van B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars20 hours agoGreat gift!
Gave these to my grandma. She’s loving watching them bloom.Was this helpful?
- DSDee s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoBulb
Have ordered several. I love them !Was this helpful?
- NCNicole C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayBest give idea!
I love the waxed amaryllis bulbs! They made the perfect Mother’s Day gift!Was this helpful?
- PMPatrick M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoUnique “must give” gift
These are great. This was bought for my 84-year old aunt. She loves. Way better than traditional flowers. We found this by being gifted a red one at Christmas 2021. We still have hoping for a third bloom cycle. 1st bloom group in January. Pulled dead stem out and got 2nd set in March. Just gifted another three bulbs for other relatives. I’m a non-flower loving guy but these are cool! No brainer. Join the revolution.Was this helpful?
- NWNancy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoSo unique and beautiful!
I love this unique plant. The flowers are starting to appear, and they are lovely.Was this helpful?