The Southern Roots, Herb, and Leafy Green Vegetable Plant Collection is a favorite in our veggie garden series perfect for those wanting to create beautiful, colorful, healthy and delicious seasonal salads, roasted veggies, roasts, and stews throughout the fall and winter season. The season-specific plant varietals in this collection are packed with the nutrients your body will be craving throughout the fall and winter months!
This collection includes 4-6 fully-rooted, sustainably grown vegetable and herb plants, straight from our Farm Partners to you, our Growers. This collection includes companion herbs chosen to enhance the growth and flavor of your veggies, while also deterring unwanted pests. To make sure you have a rewarding experience growing beautiful gardens, our Farm Partners ship their healthiest plants available from the collection using Gardenuity’s Match System to determine which plants will grow best specific to your city’s current growing season.
- Collection of 3-4 fully-rooted Assorted Vegetable Plants and 1-3 companion Herb Plants
- Seasonal plants specific to your location’s current growing season
- Plants selected to grow easily in a square foot container. We recommend growing your plants in our Veggie Garden Kit, which is an all-in-one collection of everything your plants need for proper aeration and nutrients.
- Root Harvest ready in 1-2 months. Herbs and leafy greens are ready to harvest immediately.
- Needs 4 – 8 hours of full or partial sun in your outdoor space
- Needs regular morning watering to grow and thrive
Ships Monday through Wednesday directly to you via FedEx 2-day so plants are fresh, fluffy, and ready to plant on arrival.
4-6 Farm Sprouted Plants
Harvest in 1-2 months
Needs 4-8 hours of outdoor full or partial sun