Cocktail Herb Garden Kit with Plants
Free Shipping on your complete Cocktail Herb Garden. Both your plant collection and customized garden kit will ship for free direct to your door.
Drinks inspired by the garden are the focus of cocktail trends in 2021, and having a cocktail garden always at the ready, will make you the focus of every gathering. With Gardenuity, we make having a fresh garden of herbs simple and seamless for the experienced and novice gardener.
The Cocktail Garden includes:
- Portable & reusable 5 gallon grow bag embroidered with "Cocktail Garden"
- 4-6 Fully rooted Cocktail inspired herbs matched to your location and season
- Foundation Compost (1 gallon)
- Coir - expands to 3-4 gallons of total growing media
- Soil Primer
- Micro Nutrients
- PH Toner
- 30-day & 60-day feeding
- Seasonal Grow Pro Membership
Gardenuity is a modern way to experience the joys of gardening and the I Grew That feeling. Its a way to engage you in fresh culinary ideas that you might not have tried had you not grown them yourself.
5 stars! Had an awesome experience. My wife and I went to a cocktail and gardening class. It was fun and educational. The bartenders taught us some great cocktail tips and we planted our first plants. Been enjoying the sage and rosemary in some different drinks over the past few weeks. A great night out! -Robert, TX
- BBrendaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLOVE this company
I enjoy creating with Gardenuity. The quality of their kits are amazing. The customer support is wonderful.Was this helpful?
- EEddieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLet see what happens
Looks like a really nice set up, let’s see how my green thumb is. 🤣Was this helpful?
- DDianaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful product
I loved the pizza garden bag, it is very durable. The herbs came a little wilted but they look like they will spring back to life. The class was educational and very interesting. I learned alot and had a wonderful time getting away from my desk to create something fun. I love to garden and it helps me relax so this was an awesome class to enjoy during the day! Thank you for all you do!Was this helpful?
- BEBrooklyn E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSo far so good!
I've been considering one of these gardens for a few seasons now and finally got started. The set up was super easy and my plants are doing well so far. It hasn't been long yet but I'm excited to see how they grow!Was this helpful?
- MWMichael W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSo far so good!
So far I am enjoying my little garden. My tomato is growing every day. Allot of satisfaction as you see your herbs grow and become available for harvest. Thanks!Was this helpful?