White Waxed Amaryllis Bulb, Red-Orange Bloom
Oversized, colorful and self-sustaining, our wax-dipped Spring Amaryllis bulbs require no planting, watering, or care. Each oversized bulb is guaranteed to bloom.
The perfect gift for Easter, Mother’s Day, or a spring birthday, this white wax dipped, oversized Amaryllis bulb is the ideal way to add some style to your desktop, tabletop, and countertop. It blooms a beautiful red-orange color.
The perfect gift for colleagues, co-workers, family, and friends this spring. The oversized amaryllis will typically produce between 8 and 12 blooms.
Blooms within 4-6 weeks on average.
The no water wax amaryllis bulb is dipped in wax and self-contained. No water or care is required for this beautiful bulb to bloom. Each bulb is shipped from cool storage and within a few weeks of arriving, it will begin the bloom. Each bulb will produce one or two flower stalks with 4-6 blooms per stalk.
- One Wax Dipped Amaryllis Bulb - color of White
- Bloom appears in 4-6 weeks - flower bloom color is red-orange
- Each bulb will produce one or two flower stalks with up to four blooms per stalk
- Self-contained, no care, water or work needed
- The bulbs are grown on a farm in Peru and then finished in wax in the USA
- All moisture and nutrients are inside the bulbs
- 4 x 4 dia. pre-bloom
- Do not plant
- Do not remove wax from outside of the bulb
- WVWendy Van B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars20 hours agoGreat gift!
Gave these to my grandma. She’s loving watching them bloom.Was this helpful?
- DSDee s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoBulb
Have ordered several. I love them !Was this helpful?
- NCNicole C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayBest give idea!
I love the waxed amaryllis bulbs! They made the perfect Mother’s Day gift!Was this helpful?
- PMPatrick M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoUnique “must give” gift
These are great. This was bought for my 84-year old aunt. She loves. Way better than traditional flowers. We found this by being gifted a red one at Christmas 2021. We still have hoping for a third bloom cycle. 1st bloom group in January. Pulled dead stem out and got 2nd set in March. Just gifted another three bulbs for other relatives. I’m a non-flower loving guy but these are cool! No brainer. Join the revolution.Was this helpful?
- NWNancy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoSo unique and beautiful!
I love this unique plant. The flowers are starting to appear, and they are lovely.Was this helpful?