Homegrown Garden Kit with Plants and Tools
Free shipping on your complete Homegrown Garden. The garden kit includes fully rooted plants and the customized garden kit.
Planting, nurturing and growing your own fresh flavors is an extraordinary feeling. Patio to plate is good for you and the planet, plus its fun and now accessible to everyone. The Homegrown garden is a way to connect with nature, feel good about growing good, and enjoy the fruits of your labor with family and friends. If you have always wanted to be one of these people who can boast that your herbs and veggies are homegrown, this is the garden for you-- Instagram ready and perfect for those who want to celebrate the taste and bragging rights of homegrown.
The Homegrown Garden is perfect for patio, balcony, sidewalk or backyards, is assembled in less than 45 minutes and is mobile that will help extend your growing season. Plus the grow bag is reusable season after season.
The Homegrown Garden includes:
- Portable & reusable 7 gallon grow bag embroidered with "Homegrown Garden"
- Herbs & veggies matched to your location and season
- Foundation Compost (1 gallon)
- Coir - expands to 5-6 gallons of total growing media
- Soil Primer
- Micro Nutrients
- PH Toner
- 30-day & 60-day feeding
- Seasonal Grow Pro Membership
- Two full-sided garden tools crafted of ash wood and stainless steel.
- Hand Trowel, 10.8 full length
- Hand Transplanter, 10.8 full length
- BBrendaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLOVE this company
I enjoy creating with Gardenuity. The quality of their kits are amazing. The customer support is wonderful.Was this helpful?
- EEddieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLet see what happens
Looks like a really nice set up, let’s see how my green thumb is. 🤣Was this helpful?
- DDianaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful product
I loved the pizza garden bag, it is very durable. The herbs came a little wilted but they look like they will spring back to life. The class was educational and very interesting. I learned alot and had a wonderful time getting away from my desk to create something fun. I love to garden and it helps me relax so this was an awesome class to enjoy during the day! Thank you for all you do!Was this helpful?
- BEBrooklyn E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSo far so good!
I've been considering one of these gardens for a few seasons now and finally got started. The set up was super easy and my plants are doing well so far. It hasn't been long yet but I'm excited to see how they grow!Was this helpful?
- MWMichael W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSo far so good!
So far I am enjoying my little garden. My tomato is growing every day. Allot of satisfaction as you see your herbs grow and become available for harvest. Thanks!Was this helpful?