Red Waxed Amaryllis Bulb with Peppermint Bloom
Oversized, colorful and self-sustaining, our red wax-dipped Amaryllis bulb blooms peppermint and requires no planting, watering, or care. Each oversized bulb is guaranteed to bloom.
An optional GROW LOVE heart shaped acrylic gift tag adds a special touch to make the perfect gift for friends, family, and co-workers.
Valentine blooming favorites. The wax dipped, oversized Valentine Amaryllis bulbs are the ideal way to add some style to your desktop, tabletop, and countertop. The Amaryllis is a Valentine classic for good reason. According to Greek Mythology, the Amaryllis means determination, love, and beauty. In Europe, it is commonly given as a gift acknowledging great achievement and continued success.
The perfect gift for colleagues, co-workers, family, and friends this Valentine/Galentine. The oversized amaryllis will typically produce between 8 and 12 blooms.
Blooms within 4-6 weeks on average.
The no water wax amaryllis bulb is dipped in wax and self-contained. No water or care is required for this beautiful bulb to bloom. Each bulb is shipped from cool storage and within a few weeks of arriving, it will begin the bloom. Each bulb will produce one or two flower stalks with 4-6 blooms per stalk.
- One Wax Dipped Amaryllis Bulb - color of wax is red
- Bloom appears in 4-6 weeks - flower bloom color is peppermint
- Each bulb will produce one or two flower stalks with up to four blooms per stalk
- Self-contained, no care, water or work needed
- All moisture and nutrients are inside the bulb
- Bulbs are grown in the Peru and Waxed in the USA
- Includes one waxed bulb
- Do not plant
- Do not remove wax from outside of the bulb
- LLarisa N.Verified ReviewerReviewingDouble Blooming Alfresco Amaryllis in Bamboo PlanterI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAwesome
- MEMickee E.Verified BuyerReviewingMarbled Waxed Amaryllis Bulb, White BloomI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoCalifornia Amaryllis
I was a little uncertain about shipping a plant this way, but my amaryllis bulb arrived perfectly. I have tried waxed bulbs before with mixed success, but in the week it’s been in my house it seems to be flourishing. The flower is not out yet. I cannot wait to see what color it will be. That’s half the fun.
- JMJennifer M.Verified ReviewerReviewingTropical Garden in Bamboo PlanterI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGreat addition to my workspace!
This little garden is a charming addition to my work area. The instructions are clear, and the garden was very easy to put together. Looking forward to a breath of daily mindfulness when I mist the garden each morning.
- RJRohanie J.Verified ReviewerReviewingTropical Garden in Bamboo PlanterI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoAwesome Idea and Experience!
I am very delighted to be a part of such an amazing and exciting adventure with my tropical inside or outside garden. I received my plants in great condition and easy to understand planting instructions. To add, the workshops are very helpful and give me a lot of great information about caring for my plants. Thank you gardenuity and the organization that I worked for to making this long-life dream come true.
- DDianaVerified ReviewerReviewingTropical Garden in Bamboo PlanterI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoAwesome class, very educational, beautiful product
The class was perfect, instructor very eloquent and helpful. It was a nice getaway from the daily grind to experience this class and enjoy playing in the dirt. The plants came in perfect condition and the bamboo planter is beautiful. I loved that my company offered this to us!