Double Blooming Alfresco Amaryllis Bulb
The Alfresco Amaryllis bulbs are a favorite for good reason; they produce beautiful, double and sometimes triple pure white flowers that grow 6” across presenting full-petaled white blooms with chartreuse centers. Each bulb usually produces up to 2-3 stems with 5-8 flowers per stem and blooms 6-8 weeks after planting. Raised at a family farm in South Africa, these favorites are gifts that will long be remembered.
Simply plant in your favorite container and watch with wonder as the flowers arrive.The team of experienced growers from South Africa is dedicated to providing the perfect environment for healthy bulb propagation with a focus on healthy bulbs and customer satisfaction. The company is family owned and is run today by direct descendants from the founders.
- MCMyra C.Verified BuyerReviewingMarbled Lilac Swirl Waxed Amaryllis Bulb, Sovereign BloomI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoWaxed Amaryllis Bulbs
They are always healthy and produce multiple stems of blooms. I am sending a picture of a white waxed bulb I ordered before the lilac swirl ones. They have bloom stalks but have not bloomed yet.
- MMaryReviewingBowl of Amaryllis BloomsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSimply Gorgeous!
I have never had an amaryllis that had 15 blooms before! So beautiful! I hope I can keep it healthy and replicate it again next year!
- LLarisa N.Verified ReviewerReviewingDouble Blooming Alfresco Amaryllis in Bamboo PlanterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAwesome
- MEMickee E.Verified BuyerReviewingMarbled Lilac Swirl Waxed Amaryllis Bulb, Sovereign BloomI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCalifornia Amaryllis
I was a little uncertain about shipping a plant this way, but my amaryllis bulb arrived perfectly. I have tried waxed bulbs before with mixed success, but in the week it’s been in my house it seems to be flourishing. The flower is not out yet. I cannot wait to see what color it will be. That’s half the fun.
- JMJennifer M.Verified ReviewerReviewingTropical Garden in Bamboo PlanterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat addition to my workspace!
This little garden is a charming addition to my work area. The instructions are clear, and the garden was very easy to put together. Looking forward to a breath of daily mindfulness when I mist the garden each morning.